Recycle at home = Yes
Newspapers and magazines can be recycled by putting them in your paper and card recycling bin.
RECYCLE OUT OF HOME = YES
Newspapers and magazines can be recycled at your local paper and card recycling collection point or at your council-run Household Reuse and Recycling Centre.
Be a great recycler…
- Newspapers and magazines should be kept clean and dry – please close the lid on your bin
- Wet or dirty newspapers and magazines should be placed in your rubbish bin
- If in doubt, leave it out. Don’t let your enthusiasm to recycle contaminate a whole truck load of recycling – see What is ‘contamination’ and why is it important?
- Try taking out a digital subscription to your favourite newspaper or magazine
- You can use old newspapers to line your kitchen caddy instead of buying biodegradable liners